A downloadable game for Windows
Made in Game Maker Studio in 1 and a half days!
The objective of this game is to "burrow" through blocks for as long as possible. With the exception of gray blocks, your player block must always match the color of the blocks around him in order to continue burrowing. The black blocks are traps that will end the game if you hit them. Good luck!
- Move left or right with the arrow keys.
- Use Z, X, C, and V to switch colors.
- Press <esc> to return to the title screen.
- Press R to restart when the game ends.
- Z, X, C, and V in the title screen will preview the color mappings on the player.
- Press <enter> to start the game.
- Hold <backspace> for 3 seconds to reset your score.
- Move left or right with the analog stick or pads.
- Press start to return to the title screen.
- The four primary buttons are used to switch colors.
- Press the button mapped to green to restart when the game ends.
- Press start to start the game.
- Press your gamepad buttons in the menu to see which colors they correspond to.
Sound effects made in:
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.